photos from the blog : http://lindsay-usich.com/






The images above were taken by Lindsay Usich captions of her everyday life.  They are not only images that I admire but some of them reminded me of what I had already experienced in my project so far.  For example the chandeliers reminded me of the ones in the design museum.  The form and crushed effect of the bed sheet reminds me of the work by Cathy De Moncheaux and my experiments.


My new idea has some gaps in it- Would I have to make a chair?  What kind of chair would I use?  What will it be made out of ?

Talking with my tutor has helped me fill in these gaps.  Making a chair would require a whole new project, there is no way I would be able to make one successfully in the time allowed for the project so I thought about using an already existing chair.  As I using leather I wouldn't want to used a material like plastic or metal, like the ones in college, because there is too much of a contrast with the materials. I didn't like the effect when I did the piece with the metal backing. Wood is the best option, the natural with natural would make a nice effect and wooden chairs are the most popular, so would be easy to source.